Monday, March 11, 2013

Pins Galore and Adding More!

By no means am I a pin-up queen, but I promise that you will find some interesting things on my pinboards over on Pinterest. Varied pinboard topics include knitting, crochet, whimsical home decor, travel, healthy food, fanciful hairstyles, dream shoes, and inspired jewelry.

There's a new "Follow me on Pinterest" button near the top of the blog sidebar, so you can pop over any time. You are not obligated to follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the button, but you might decide to follow once you see what I am up to over there.

Here are a few recent pins:

On the "Felt So Good" board is this cool St. Francis felt hat:





This wildly adorable pom-pom hat is on the "Fashion Fantasies" board:




You can find this lovely crocheted flower on the "Crochet" board, of course:




Do you Pinterest? Let us know in the comments!

1 comment:

Additionsstyle said...

Following you on Pinterest, you hve some great pins.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired