Sunday, November 7, 2010

Press! ... and Roses

All the staff, Valerie, Amelie, Samba, and the midgets, were so excited that they threw a big old party last night to celebrate. They were all wandering around bleary-eyed this morning. 


The occasion? Knot-Cha-Chá!™ has received some press over at the Lillyella blog because Brenda, of Phydeaux Designs fame, interviewed me for the blog's regular feature, "On Top of Your Day Job." In the interview I reveal so much more about my nefarious past than I do here on this blog. 


The Lillyella blog is a great spot to read about fashion, food, home decor, and handmade goodies. Be sure to go check it out.


Meanwhile, I'm still busy reshooting photos of inventory in the shop, like this hand-knit OOAK art scarf that I knit from my own handspun yarn.



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats, Sharon! And give the staff my compliments as well!

Erin Wallace said...

Read your interview, it's great! And I certainly didn't know yolu had such a chackered past! Congrats, Sharon.

xo Erin

elsie said...

oh Sharon that is one of the most open most entertaining blog interviews I've read - I feel like I know you now!! congrats on the exposure I hope the promotion brings you lots and lots of sales!