Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Miscellaneous

Congrats to local designer Seth Aaron Henderson who deservedly won this season's Project Runway. His clothes can currently be found at the Anne Bocci Boutique in Multnomah Village in Portland. Sometimes even Seth makes appearances there himself.

*****

There was a drawing at the office this week and I won, so Mr. ChaCha and I are off to use the prize--two tickets to today's NBA playoff game between the Portland Trailblazers and the Phoenix Suns! Hurrah! (Hope the Trailblazers show up.)

*****

The game will be a good break from prepping for the workshop I'm teaching tomorrow. I called all the students and found out that one is a left hander (always a challenge for right-handed me) so I spent some time trying to do bead crochet left-handed. What a mess I made!

1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

oh how fun! hope you had fun at the game! ;)