Friday, January 1, 2010

Go Ducks!

It's Rose Bowl halftime, so I thought I'd stop by the blog to wish you all a Happy New Year!

When we were in Pasadena, there was a lot of energy in the air. All the bleachers were set up for the parade, and booths selling Ducks gears were set up everywhere. It was exciting.

Too bad we made our travel plans before we knew that Oregon would be in the Rose Bowl! Oh well, I hate big crowds so it's probably okay. Even here in Portland I prefer watching our own Rose Parade on television to actually seeing it live, so watching the Paradena Rose parade and the game on TV is really fine.

The Ducks are behind right now, but we have faith they can win.

Go Ducks!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Erin Wallace said...

I'm an Ohioan, native to Columbus, so I'm supposed to be going crazy for the Buckeyes. But I'm watching Wow Wow Wubzy with William right now and am totally content! This is what motherhood does to you, I suppose! Happy New Year!